Take this opportunity to exhibit your flood mitigation and design products at this one of a kind conference! The Vendor Fair will be open to 250 conference attendees and the general public on Monday October 30th and Tuesday October 31st.
Keeping History Above Water: Annapolis is an international gathering hosted by the City of Annapolis in partnership with the Newport Restoration Foundation. Conference discussions will examine the increasing and varied risks posed by sea level rise to historic coastal communities, their built environments and traditional ways of life.
The target audience for conference attendees includes:
- Preservation, environmental science and hazard mitigation professionals
- Political leaders – local, state, national and international
- International embassies, federal agencies, and distinguished think tanks and non-profits
- Business and property owners from Chesapeake Bay coastal communities
- Representatives from coastal or riverine communities with involvement in cultural
resource protection, land-use planning, green bank and green bond finance
- Business leaders and innovators working to address adaptation and mitigation efforts as
they relate to sea level rise and natural hazards
Please use the link below to complete the Vendor Application for exhibit space at KHAW: Annapolis.VENDOR REGISTRATION